Hiya Guys

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is all about sharing, so let's share together!!!

About Me

East Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I am a student from BPK PENABUR school, East Jakarta. I want to share my interest in this blog, so share with me!!!
Success is how high you bounce, AFTER you touch the ground


Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's Been Very Hard...

Hi guys! hehe I know it's been very long~
I'm sorry for that... orz

I've been through a lot lately, I'm a senior in high school now xD been busy studying for exams and all that, guess what?! I'm already been accepted in university 8D so it's a load off my shoulder hahaha

still, I've just recently recovered from hand, foot and mouth disease >< it was awful!
I got hospitalized for 3 days, missed school for a whole WEEK....

Back in the hospital all the nurses were all like:"don't think about school even one bit now, concentrate on healing first okay? =D" I'm nodding all the time, but still worried like crazy inside~

there's like 4 exams missed, and next week are all exams try outs (there's 10 exams next week) I'm like ".....(speechless)" oh this disease came with "perfect timing"....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya thanks for the comment, I appriciate it, please don't use rude words for this.