Hiya Guys

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is all about sharing, so let's share together!!!

About Me

East Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I am a student from BPK PENABUR school, East Jakarta. I want to share my interest in this blog, so share with me!!!
Success is how high you bounce, AFTER you touch the ground


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here's Another Something


Here's a "not old but it's been a while" drawing of mine when my teacher asked me to make a cover for a book of poems (it was for the whole science division of the twelfth grade) I didn't volunteered, but the others were like pointing their fingers at me... lol

Actually it's kinda a fan art of Pandora Hearts (left to right: small gilbert *fail to draw curl hair*, Oz, and Alice) I kinda like Pandora Hearts, but I kinda lost it for the long wait for new manga chapters~ orz, sad... I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya thanks for the comment, I appriciate it, please don't use rude words for this.