Hiya Guys

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is all about sharing, so let's share together!!!

About Me

East Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I am a student from BPK PENABUR school, East Jakarta. I want to share my interest in this blog, so share with me!!!
Success is how high you bounce, AFTER you touch the ground


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another Drawing



Another drawing for you hehe, it's Albedo Piazolla from the game Xenosaga, he's my fave antagonist character from the game <3 hehe.

The game's story is epic, well at the beginning it was, the ending was kinda "rushed" for me, originally there's supposed to be 6 episodes (the game), but it somehow ended with just 3:
- Xenosaga : Der Wille Zur Macht (the will to power)
- Xenosaga 2: Jeneseits Von Gut Und Bose (beyond good and evil)
- Xenosaga 3: Also Sprach Zarathustra (thus spoke Zarathustra)

forgive me for any mistake in spelling >< the titles are all taken from titles of books from a German writer named Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche (a philosopher and classical philologist)

*spoiler alert*

The name Wilhellm itself was used as the main antagonist of the whole game, by means to prevent the universe destruction by performing the act of "eternal recurrence", and we as the protagonist are to prevent it from happening... but that's just a bit of the how the whole game progresses, together they are EPIC 8D

upper drawing: 2B mech pencil on standard A4 HVS paper
the other colored one: 2B mech pencil, plus classic fabercastle color pencils, same paper~ (I'm working on coloring here, spare me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya thanks for the comment, I appriciate it, please don't use rude words for this.