Hiya Guys

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is all about sharing, so let's share together!!!

About Me

East Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I am a student from BPK PENABUR school, East Jakarta. I want to share my interest in this blog, so share with me!!!
Success is how high you bounce, AFTER you touch the ground


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Anyway Here's some Drawing~ 8D


Since I've been "out" for a while
(btw this is the first time I actually touch a keyboard after a week being sick in bed)
here's a little something for you xD

It's Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail xD hope you like it~
Fairy Tail is by FAR my favorite in both anime and manga, the story just really.... *speechless
I cried lots of times, and laugh lots of times too, it's just so AMAZING

all u lot that haven't seen this epic story, well it's never too late to find out xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya thanks for the comment, I appriciate it, please don't use rude words for this.