Hiya Guys

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is all about sharing, so let's share together!!!

About Me

East Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I am a student from BPK PENABUR school, East Jakarta. I want to share my interest in this blog, so share with me!!!
Success is how high you bounce, AFTER you touch the ground


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wow



I found this picture not long ago in the internet, I was quite shocked!

You see I have a friend named Kezia Audita (Chacha) and her face looks just like this photo I've found earlier! It's unbelieveable!

Amazingly beautifull, right?!

Info:

The upper pic: My friend Kezia

The lower pic: The pic that shocked me...

Maybe you can't tell that they're alike, but trust me! If you meet my friend in person, and saw this picture, you'll tell me that they are. 

1 comment:

Hiya thanks for the comment, I appriciate it, please don't use rude words for this.