Hiya Guys

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is all about sharing, so let's share together!!!

About Me

East Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I am a student from BPK PENABUR school, East Jakarta. I want to share my interest in this blog, so share with me!!!
Success is how high you bounce, AFTER you touch the ground


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My latest drawing


I've just drew this picture this morning (when I was bored and have nothing to do...)

It's simple really. Maybe I should scan my other drawings instead of keep posting only "simple drawings". 

My friend Saskia also wanted me to copy one of my drawings, maybe I should just scan it and let her dowload the picture from this blog, bet she'll agree. Thee hee

anyways, today my dad's mother (meaning my grandmother) will come to my house all the way from Bandung, to visit the newly born Rysya*.

I'm excited!!!

*Read yesterday's post for information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya thanks for the comment, I appriciate it, please don't use rude words for this.