Hiya Guys

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is all about sharing, so let's share together!!!

About Me

East Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
I am a student from BPK PENABUR school, East Jakarta. I want to share my interest in this blog, so share with me!!!
Success is how high you bounce, AFTER you touch the ground


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry For The Sudden Changes

Just recently, I've changed the language I used for this blog from Bahasa Indonesia into English...

Belum lama, saya mengubah bahasa yang saya gunakan untuk blog ini dari Bahasa Indonesia menjadi Inggris

Actually, I want to practice my grammar and vocabulary which I can't do in Bahasa Indonesia...

Sebenarnya, saya mau berlatih grammar dan vocab yang tentunya tak dapat dilakukan dengan Bahasa Indonesia

So if anyone can't understand the language that I'm using (English) please post a comment on the posting that you want to read and say: please translate this post for me. And if I saw the comment, I will immediately make a translation of the post you desired. I'll do my best to translate it for you.

Jadi jika ada orang yang nggak ngerti Bahasa Inggris, kirim aja aku komentar di post yang kamu mau baca, tulis: tolong buatkan bahasa Indonesianya. Dan jika saya melihat komentar tersebut, saya akan segera membuat transalasi dari post yang kamu ingin baca. Saya akan melakukan yang terbaik dalam membuat transalasinya.

Or if you want me to always have the transalation of the language, just like this info that I've made please, check the polling that I've made beside and vote for transalate all...

Atau jika kamu ingin saya membuat transalasi-nya secara langsung, seperti info ini, cek saja polling yang aku buat di samping, dan pilih yang transalasi semua...

All in the days work, to entertain the readers.... Thee hee... 

Thank you for reading...

Terima kasih sudah membaca...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya thanks for the comment, I appriciate it, please don't use rude words for this.